DEAR BUILDING MANAGERS, WE’VE BEEN EXPECTING YOU.
” Property management is a challenging job. As building manager, you face stringent demands from developer, JMB and owners to increase your productivity and efficiency. ”
- Imagine you must bill service charge and sinking fund to a high-rise building of 800 units on time.
- Ever face a long queue of owners as it takes many steps to create and print the official receipt?
- Ever questioned by owners of the late payment interest mistakenly billed for advanced payment?
- Has the receipt record been altered for Cash Collected?
- Accounting report could not be produced on time for JMB Meeting?
- Owner aging takes more than 1 day to produce and yet it could not tie to the account balance?
- And many more.
When you engage Unity Software, you’ll find experienced professionals dedicated to providing easy, accurate and user-friendly property billing and accounting system.
5 reasons why Unity PBA is designed for your business.
- User Friendly Design with One interface for all transactions. You need not operate a few programs to get 1 job done.
- Secured and robust database that could keep huge amount of data. This is especially important as the collection might involve huge amount of cash. And you rely on the front desk administrative staff to collect the cash.
- Automate transactions entry with few clicks of a button. You could perform the billing of service charge and sinking fund easily. You could rely on the system to compute the late payment interest for you and explain how the interest is generated.
- Automate GL Posting for GL related transaction entries. Since the system immediately post the transaction to GL Module, you could be confident to generate the GL reports anytime you need.
- Track billing and print separate statement for Owners and Tenants.